BrewPi Remix Documentation¶
This documentation is written in reStructured text format and is part of the BrewPi Remix Project. If you see something that could use some updating, please let me know. Even better: Fix it yourself and send me a pull request on GitHub.
This documentation is intended for the beginner, who has to find a teenager just to change his or her wallpaper. It should also contain ample “just the facts” information for more experienced users. A deficiency in the documentation (i.e. if you get lost) is considered a bug, and you should bring it to my attention.
- Basic Configuration of your Raspberry Pi
- Automated Installation of BrewPi
- Configuring your Devices
- BrewPi Remix Manual Installation
- Programming your Arduino
- Running Multiple Chambers on the Same RaspberryPi
- Updating BrewPi
- BrewPi Remix API
- How to Compile the Code from Source